Thursday, January 3, 2013

Heavy Workout day - still struggling with diet

Great workout with Kettlebells today.

Warm up with active streatching. Then did three sets of swings - moved up to a 24kg KB, and added swings - 3 sets x 20.

Next, clean and press with 2 - 20 kg KB, 3 sets (3, 3, 5)

Third, did 3 sets, 10 dead lifts each with 2 - 20 kg KB.

Closed out with some stretching and then one last set of swings with a 20 kg KB x 21 reps.

All in all, a good workout, I feel it all over, all major muscles, especially core muscles. I was excited about doing more swings with heavier KB, but it aftected my clean and press performance for the first two sets. I improved the last set by working on form. Better form for the clean and press got me more under the KB's and I used my legs more in the lift.

Diet, however, was not great again today. Breakfast was fine, but lunch we went for fast food burgers and dinner we had chinese food. Most likely, I'll have had too much sodium, sugar and fat today. But, I hope I didn't overeat. We'll see tomorrow morning with the weigh in.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment