Monday, January 28, 2013

Boy am I in rotten shape

Boy, today was discouraging. I went to the gym and tried to see what kind of mini triathlon I could do. Right now, I could swim a 50 yards - 60 if the current was right - bike for ten minutes and walk really fast for 7. I can lift 170 lbs though! So, I'm getting stronger.

Weight loss has been good - now I have to really work at building endurance and strength.

We had three wonderful meals today - whole grain organic cereal for breakfast, chicken wraps with curry chicken for lunch, and serloin tips in garlic and onion sauce with a garden salad. Good snacks - almonds, pineapple and canteloupe. Oh, there was a minor fall from grace when I snatched a bite of my son's pizza and ate a few pretzels at the office - but all in all a good day.

Think I'll have a glass of red wine later.

Here's what I did today:

10m ----------
07m ----------
06m ----------
ExerciseSetsMin repsMax repsMin Wt. (lb)Max Wt. (lb)
CHEST Flat Bench Press317105165
CORE Kettlebell snatches116163535


Sports
Yoga40m
Boy, am I weak and out of shape

No comments:

Post a Comment